As Germans love Brothers; u; ♥ (if my OTP orz) brothers are so cute Track 1: HERE
Q: Now it's your turn! You have to have for me! A: Huh? How is it that not fair?C Germany: Okay, tell! Will count for you so calm down already!
going to wrinkle the sheets!
Prussia: Very Good! That really is my amazing brother!
Pista4 - Roger, I will tell now ...
Germany: I understand the concept, but I have not had real unasituación exactly like this.
There is no guarantee that knows how to count well.
PRussia: I know, I know! I know! Hurry up and let it! Germany: Okay, then ...* clears throat *
A: * whip whip * Break it!
Germany: Sheep # 1! On the fence!
Germany: Sheep # 2! On the fence!
* Count to 0:49. 10 soldiers sheep jumped over the fence *
Germany: Sheep # 1 -
Prussia: No, West! It's all wrong!
Germany: Hmm? What, Nii-san?
Prussia, West ... Now there are in the middle of a workout!
Are you trying to tell somenta *
11 sheep over the serca,
* summary to 2:20. has 20 sheep *
A: How was it?
P: Well ... Esdefinitivamente better than before, but you can try to sound like you're having a good time to tell.
A: It's easier said than done. How should I proceed to do and what the appropriate tone?
Q: Good point ... about ... told with rhythm?!
A: Ah ... So if I had to concentrate on the duration of my speech, I can also easily adjust the tone of my voice and pace to create a relaxing and harmonious count.
Q: When you put it, I can not imagine just having fun.
A: So what should I do?
Q: I have it! I bet if you count your favorite things, would make it!
A: Favorite Things, uh? Have no doubt well apasionaríay motivaríaa someone to do it!
Prussia, right? Try it!
Germany: Understood!
21 wursts in the kitchen!
22 wursts in the kitchen! Abstract until 3:36. It has 25 wursts *
Germany: I see! Counting this way is certainly more enjoyable than counting sheep!
26 bottles of beer!
27 bottles of beer!
* Continue until 4:03. It has 30 bottles of beer *
Prussia: Hey, West.
Germany: What, Nii-san?
Prussia: You're giving * stomach growls * very, very hungry.
Germany: Me too.
Prussia: I thought so! Now my body wants some beers and wursts!
Prussia: I go to the kitchen for a bit. You alsop; aacute; easy catch one when you're sleeping because your body's vitality is low. While you sleep your throat is dehydrated and your body temperature decreases.
way, do you even wash your hands thoroughly when you returned home?
in Japan say that the hand is the source of all diseases!
Prussia: Ahhhhhhh! WELL AS YOU UNDERSTOOD! PUT ME MI MANTA!
Ahh, God, are overly strict!
Germany: You are being too careless, Nii-san.
Prussia: But ... is really warm.
Germany &try too ... 38 chicks in the nest ... ~ ... * laughs *
Germany: I'll sleep for now ...
Germany, however, tells me to go to sleep, and yet he goes and sleeps in my bed. What do I do with you, Nii-san?
Germany: Oh well, I guess I'll have to borrow my brother's bed.
Germany: Good evening ... Nii-san. Discuss
; u;. Orz
is my version. So it's Scarletxgiglio
no fansub (?) Ok xD no
Translation by me
CH
0 comments:
Post a Comment