Friday, December 24, 2010

Kew Gardens, Ny 11424 A Moment to Remember (4)

A free afternoon! I had forgotten what that felt like.

Today I bring...



Season 2, episode 3: Chuck versus the Break-up


Bryce: She hesitated, and almost costs us the microchip and your life.
Chuck: I know.
Bryce: What are you gonna do about it?
Chuck: I don't know, Bryce. You tell me, what am I supposed to do?
Bryce: You'll do the right thing. You always do. That's why I sent you the Intersect in the first place.


Chuck: Hey, Bryce! You forgot your glasses.
Bryce: You keep'em. If you are gonna be a real spy, you are gonna need them.
Chuck: I don't... I don't wanna be a real spy.


Bryce: From what I've seen, it's a little too late for That, Chuck. Chuck
...
Bryce: I'm sure you hate me right now, But someday You are gonna realize I Was looking out for you. I Have Been all along.








Happy holidays, everyone!
Happy Holidays everyone!
tothom Bon Nadal! Mele
Kalimikaka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment