Monday, December 6, 2010

Bigfun Motorcycle Trials (Drama CD) Hetalia x Sleeping by Counting Sheep CD Vol 2. [Track 2 . Español]

circumstances and this again to listen carefully. I have a job yet t- Q: Now, listen and enjoy my count Amazingly cool and crazy counting sheep! A: * sigh * looks like I have to play a long time by the time . Well it must be boring as soon as he counts some.
P: Oh yeah! Here I come! impressive
A sheep over the fence! Two sheep
impressive on the fence! impressive three sheep over the fence! impressive four sheep over the fence! impressive five sheep over the fence! impressive six sheep over the fence! And then there are seven, eight, nine and ten sheep impressesrior over the fence! [info] Q: How was it WEST?! , I bet you are so tired that you fell asleep any moment! A: My eyes are now open in reality. I have wanted to go to work now. Q: Ahh ~ 10 sheep figures you could not sleep.
Italian brothers also know I have a bit more than that.
A: Brother ... Do not you think there is another problem besides the number of sheep?

P, Huh? "And what would be the problem?

A: Well, I think that there is no way a normal person
actually fall asleep if you cry while you count very cerca them. Q: encerio? Well, You should fall asleep if you close your eyes
and if you're quiet. A: That is correct. "If you're calm and quiet", I mean ...

P: OH .. Well, if that's what you say West, then I can adjust my count
a little what you need!

Here we go! Abstract

until 1:18. Count to 19 sheep *

Prussia: 20 sheep over the fence. HAWEKACHOOYAHEY
!


Germany: Woow! Are you alright brother?

Prussia: Sneeze and now I'm bored of it!

Germany & iexcl; Hey!

P: West! I leave the rest to you!
A: It just gave me a job!
Q: Awww Well, if you insist that sweet boy ~ spoiled.

A: Are not you tell me who insisted on me?

P: That's true but ... Pio Pio

* *

Prussia: Have I? Pio Pio

* *

Prussia: Do you hear anything?

Germany: If the chicken is usual. He is good in your head.

Prussia: Woah!, You're right! Ohhh ~! I love the little acarisiar.
It feels really good.

Q: Speaking of touching, sure I feel very good pets
story in 30 chickens *

Prussia: Being surrounded by fluffy sheep while you sleep
sounds good and all, but I think I feel great to sleep surrounded by chicks also
, West.

A: chicks eh? They look so soft, so I'm afraid I might crush
.
P: Oh, do not worry about that. The chicks are so soft! No? * Pause *


Prussia: Huh? Where have you gone to the baby?

Germany: It seems that flew to somewhere in the middle
while counting.

Q: I see ...

Hmm? West! actually look much more awake than before.

A: Yes, my fatigue is reduced because I had the opportunity to rest a bit
.

Q: It seems that the sheep only works if you want to go to sleep

Ah, well. I guess back to counting sheep again. Abstract

counting until 6:18. count to 40 sheep *

Prussia: * Laughter * My style is AWESOME
really have too good to be true!

A: brother. Have you had enough? I really want to get back to work.

Prussia: What are you saying? I was going to tell you until
sheep that had to fall asleep!

A: As I said beforesar
for a time by which a large part of my fatigue is gone.

P: Oh really?! Okay, let's continue!

Hey! Where you going?

A: Sorry brother. I have only to return to work.

'm really happy now, however. Thanks

Prussia still stubborn as ever.
I wonder who took then? ** * Laughs *

Ah, well



_____ * (snug) - I do not know the meaning but I think thinking like this. sorry for my bad English D'8
** The translation gave me complications & am

0 comments:

Post a Comment