Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kidney Pain Causes More Condition_symptoms

and past seasons, but made me very excited because I had no hope of seeing something this season. And Kurt Fuller brutal, btw xD

next week and is the finale, I have really wanted to see it because it is the conclusion of the trilogy Ying & Yang, long ago I read a theory about the identity of who had enough sense Yang to see if it is true or what. I do not know if it's already next week when Lassie gets to know what Shawn and Jules, Tim said his reaction was to give enough miedito but probably was joking and really bring it to heave

xD I am also pleased that are increasingly ignoring more of the flashbacks ... Already without Liam is not the same. Although it was funny that IIHan new kid say "We change. Sometimes from week to week" xDDD

and see how next week. A pity that the season is over so soon this time but will soon return White Collar so it's okay I guess.



0 comments:

Post a Comment