Friday, December 31, 2010

Confidentiality Clauses Sample

Since I had a free afternoon I spent part of it leveraged on the couch watching the DVD's audio commentary Love Actually, which are a deshueve. Hugh Grant has a very bad temper

xDDD I'm still 100% geek mode so the scene of this week going for another romantic comedy.




USA Movie Release Year: 2009


Gigi: You Forget Something?
Alex: Yeah, I did. Gigi
: Really? What did you forget?
Alex: This.
Gigi: So you came all the way here at eleven at night to bring me back a promotional pen?


Alex: Yeah. Yeah ... I Thought I Should just come up with sually fell... for one of them. I didn't know.
Gigi: Look, I just went out with your friend Bill and he might be just exactly what I need. No drama. He calls, he does what he says.
Alex: I can do that stuff too.
Gigi: But you didn't. And that same wise person told me that I am the rule. That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change. That I have to stop thinking that...


Gigi: ...I'm the exception.
Alex: You are my exception.







0 comments:

Post a Comment