For your beautiful eyes.
More than anything in my memory,
They were deeply engraved on my heart .
From that day reflected in those eyes ,
I decided to take you .... From that day reflected in those eyes ,
Loving only you . Embrace this feeling
.
Wherever you walk, I can not even dream .
.
Wherever you walk, I can not even dream .
only you I love you .
Take this feeling,
Madness HTMLXC Take this feeling,
Free your thoughts
hate
Despair
Get that heart , is all I desire .
Even if only my body is taken , There is no meaning.
If these aware of what's in your heart.
The madness show his face. Even if that hand shining red. That name and the like are covered tightly.
Look to the sky And pray to God
, "I that person" and
, "I that person" and
laughs innocently. Loving only you
. Embrace this
. Embrace this
feeling. No matter where I walk, I can not even dream
. Only
I love you you. I took this feeling,
Within those eyes I love you you. I took this feeling,
colorless. Only continuous
being reflected.
being reflected.
0 comments:
Post a Comment