LO SIENTOOOO Firstly, AAA, I had forgotten my final supply of jobs and could not do anything ... why this is so feis 8'D from here. Still I have to present things so I did what a rush. Anyway ...
pall Watch | D
By the way, why is miguel isa Dona Pepa nougat, which is a dessert you ; peak here and usually eats in the month of October. The reason? is said that Dona Josefa, a slave who was suffering from paralysis was; Released due to his illness. But I could not make a living not because of it. Then I hear that the Lord of miracles could help and came to Lima to see it. They say that such was their faith that healed. And thanks created a special nougat in honor of Christ purple: D
Sweet is a plait of flour and egg covered with molasses syrup among other things. It is very rich but sooo sweet D:
By the way, why is miguel isa Dona Pepa nougat, which is a dessert you ; peak here and usually eats in the month of October. The reason? is said that Dona Josefa, a slave who was suffering from paralysis was; Released due to his illness. But I could not make a living not because of it. Then I hear that the Lord of miracles could help and came to Lima to see it. They say that such was their faith that healed. And thanks created a special nougat in honor of Christ purple: D
Sweet is a plait of flour and egg covered with molasses syrup among other things. It is very rich but sooo sweet D:
Finally, this in here is made with more amorsh ... I think. I went wave American comic sixties
However, now if it ceases to violate her beautiful eyes or /
0 comments:
Post a Comment