Saturday, September 18, 2010

Coughs More Condition_symptoms

New, updated the announcement, a year that has translated it ~ And Shinigaminya corrections and Tama ( is unknown even to me x'3U) Kesesese ~ ~ They are very grateful
X'3 Truadiciendo from English to English, I'm sorry if not right: something COFUSA co,, w, but here it is!

gilbert If the song that sings in the drama CD (not bring all downloads). * O * In Techno Remix version (the love X'3).
His full name is:
The Awesome Song Made By The Awesome Me for the Awesome Me! -Remix-
NowFully FULL! (Turn on Annotations for the spoken part if the deactivated esque)

Discuss
So Fuckin awesome to me! (?)

English and video:


Lyrics:
JAPANESE

Du, I du!
追いつめ て
Blut und Gewehr
落ちろ 地獄 まで ...
Über dem Rand
どこ まで も
Tot oder Lebendig
明日 を 奪う の さ CHTM分け て やる ぜ!
ガチ で 幸せ だ ぜ! やる よ! 俺 様 栄 养 赏!
三 食! 食べ て も いい ぜ? (けせ せ せ せ せ せ せ せ)

運命 さ! (Kapitulieren)
わかる だろう? (Kapitulieren)
叫べ よ! (Kapitulieren)
Lache du über lhrem Schickal

俺 様! 登場 だ ぜ! やりたい 放題 だ ぜ!
よこせ! プルツェンラント!
シュレジェン 占領 する ぜ! 亲 爷! 見守っ てくれ!
俺 は 負け てない ぜ! (今日 は この 辺 に し て おい て やる!)
メル 友! 大 募集! ニヨニヨ 待っ て て やる ぜ!
ひとり! 楽し すぎる ぜ! (楽し すぎる ぜ 楽し すぎる ぜ & hellip ;)
日 も かっこよかった ー! 俺 は! 最高 だ ぜ ー!
ひとり お ぜ やすむ!

運命 さ! (Capitulate)
わかる だろう? (Capitulate)
叫べ よ! (Capitulate)
I am the Preuss s!


Romanji




you, Hey you!
Oitsumete
gun and blood
Ochiro Jigoku made ...
over the edge
Doko made Mon
dead or alive
where ubau Ashita no sa Ore ni

! Hizamazuke! Homero! Tataerunda!
Koi yo! Nadeteyaru ze!
Ore-sama! Kakkoii ze! Maru de! Kotori no you there!
Kotori! Nokketeru ze! (Haahhahhahhahha!)

Unmei sa! (Capitulate)
WakaC Shurejen senryou suru ze! Oyaji! Mimamottekure! meketenai ze Ore wa! (Kyou wa kono hen or shiteoite Yaru!)
Merutomo! Daiboshuu! Mattet Niyoniyo Yaru ze!
Hitori! Sugiru Tanoshi ze! (Tanoshi sugiru tanoshi sugiru ze ze ...)
kakkoyokatta Kyou mo! Ore wa! Saikou da ze! Hitori
oyasumu ze! Unmei
sa! (Kapitulieren)
Wakaru darou? (Kapitulieren)
Sakebe me! (Kapitulieren) Ich bin das
Preußen!



In English:


You, hey you! Chase after it

Rifle and blood

Fall Down Into Hell Above the edge

Anywhere Dead or alive tomorrow


Snatch away Kneel Before Me! Praise me! Give me praise!
Come here! Let me pet you!
'm am so fucking awesome! Seriously! Like a little bird!
Little bird! It Was riding on me! (Haahhahhahhahha!)

Fate (Surrender)
Do not you understand? (Surrender)
Shout! (Surrender) Laughing at your destiny


Give yourself to me!
Do not you understand? Love and Hate

Everything is mine ... I wish him

I stare at it
Nice and hot
I will melt your heart

I will fry it! Pancakes! Maple syrup! It's the best!
Come here! Some I will share with you!
'm so damn happy! I'll do it! "Ore-sama" Honor Award!
Three meals a day! ICI on Prussia!







Many thanks
By: Sakura Hyuga nn (osease Me) / Hikaru Kyoga

0 comments:

Post a Comment