11 Predictions for 2011 (in my experience)
1) Crazy Weather : At this point it does not matter where you are. The extreme change of weather has affected you. From the floods in Colombia and Venezuela to the Record Rain in California. We have experience in Southern California record precipitation. The devastation of East Asia or the Snow Storms in Europe it is clear that we will experience extreme weather.
2) Paralysis or Agreeable Disagreement in Washington D.C.: Today Mr. Speaker of the House was very emotional. Call me strange yet Mr. Bohner and the Republican Agenda is shaking Washington. There are talks to repeal Healthcare and call to more transparency. Minority Leader Pelosi will have to compromise. Two years of divided government have returned. There will be progress (if any) when both parties agree to disagree for the benefit of average American *who is an American? May the quarrel begin
3) In March you can run a Marathon in Los Angeles and have fun sightseeing the streets. You can begin in Chavez Revine (Stadium) and end in the Santa Monica Pier. On the way there you can run through Hollywood Boulevard or see the fancy stores at Rodeo Drive
4) European Countries will see their economies weaker. If there was London protests with a slowdown in 2010 Imagine what will happen in 2011. Sometimes I wish there would be CSU fees/tuition decreases but that is wishful thinking. Our tuition was increased. What are you doing for the Causa? When will you see that you have power as students?
5) I will enter a Period of Reflection between Spring Break and Mothers Day. It will be my 8 th semester at CSULB. In the last decade I have Occupied more time inside a school, campus or education place more than ever before. Time for next stage of my life Will Have to OCCUR, reflection on past and Plans for the future (grad school or employment) will be in my mind.
6) The end of email? This Might Be to remove the more radical idea yet overtake the communication advancements Have inbox. One dog Receive information on Their phone-through text and instant messenger. Maybe I'm exaggerating on this one ..
7) Violence in Mexico will Increase L STI's possible toscribe that battles against Narcos have advanced yet I don’t believe there is progress. According to the Los Angeles Times
30, 000 people have died in the last four years. The situation is horrendous and atrocious.
8) Lady Gaga and Katy Perry will sing more ridiculously catchy songs, while Hip – Hop will be stagnant with upbeat melodies and awesome tunes. I will practice playing the accordion and learn more notes on my guitar.
9) I n June there will occur a total lunar eclipse . Mainly visible in Africa, India and the Middle East. CHTMhaps not many bad news, hey it’s January and I’m very pessimistic already. May you have a wonderful 2011. As the Rose Parade’s theme: Building Dreams, Friendships and Memories.
0 comments:
Post a Comment