HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You and I do not know us very well, but I've always been since I talked to the others and you walked by the old formspring XDD ... Jo in chournal when Peter roleabas to the turtles do not cry ... asddf are the most macho Pedro I've seen in my life and get married to be married to him .... q5 And the truth is that both will be with the girls feel very familiar | D
hope you had a nice and asdf sorry for this as draft drawing, I had no time to color up and I'm wrong inked in the same layer of the Draft * *
qsang CH TMLXC
You and I do not know us very well, but I've always been since I talked to the others and you walked by the old formspring XDD ... Jo in chournal when Peter roleabas to the turtles do not cry ... asddf are the most macho Pedro I've seen in my life and get married to be married to him .... q5 And the truth is that both will be with the girls feel very familiar | D
hope you had a nice and asdf sorry for this as draft drawing, I had no time to color up and I'm wrong inked in the same layer of the Draft * *
qsang CH TMLXC
0 comments:
Post a Comment