Friday, August 6, 2010

Waxing, Jacksonville Fl Ps have to be?

Jelou PIPOL o /



Well, come a few days of my trip to the navel of Migue ... , 3, was so beautiful

Here are a few things. But first, a greeting from cusco missing people ... this is becoming almost a meme (?)





This is for my ♥ Jo / o /



okay, here try to make a ilyë but my family was not very cooperative and just came out on top ILY and deformed , 3, ... Anyway, this goes for my ustehdear neighbor sureñao /


of Kirsu_milssi
A ♥ Kir, hopefully a good time wherever you are


And here my family lost patience and tried to trash me of Huayna Picchu, then I could make a lueeego ♥ Nico near the parade ground with the help stash of my mother, sister and two tourists




A instead of Shi Zhi of Shi_nii ♥ I am an illiterate



A Pisacq alley



Part of a temple dedicated to water with a water system impressive, 3, great grandfather was

Inca


On Sunday I went to hear the sermon in Quechua, which for me and English was not well understood because these children are because there is a gala christening



Almost by the end of my visit, held a food fair (!)


chaufa seafood
That was good-natured 8)




This dish looked and tasted the same horrible but &Ara Lima about it?



do not think this really happy | D


Enre other things, I met many people. On the train to Cusco met a nice couple of Brazilians who told me about Sao Paulo, his native city and also their experiences in Lima.
Something told me gave me an idea for a small strip. That and more a conversation that spy on

saw in the Journal of ilyë made me do these scribbles of dubious quality due to the rush D8



- Dude, I want a sweet avocado CH
Milk

0 comments:

Post a Comment