Thursday, August 19, 2010

Darmowy Hosting Z Obsluga Mysql 5 , Php 5 Than it is to feel somewhat frustrated

Because of Their choosing for Some Reason I'm EVIL AND I EAT BABIES AND PONIES. In return, They Have to post this in Their journal, Regardless of Their Ability level. That fear
D8 ... I do not eat babies but ponies

or write, so instead of a drabble, the first five people who ask for a drawing will be given ... so ask for something nice lol 8D
Instead of a drabble Because of my horrible skills I Would writings offer a drawing 8D please, feel free of whatever you want Asking From Latin hetalia fandom only please Because I Have orz life not

And now to do the memes I tagged them haluna ace months and reason always postponed / o /




kirsu_milssin ♥ cute

taggeo me on this:
♫ Leave a comentary Saying , "
I like the bread and butter
" (?) (here the Phrase changes file, so I put this if someone There Wants to Participate) ♫

leaving five questions will answer existential and / or study ; ask to satisfy my curiosity. (Then I Would ask you five questions) ♫
Post the answers in your journal, including asking questions explicacióny offers vuelta. (You Can publish the answer in your journal, if you want and make your questions Owns lol) [info] 1. How did you discover Hetalia and Latin Hetalia? 8D tss really easy. Leia Uncyclopedia, particularly Yaoi article listed the extreme genre had come to the point of a fag and I stayed Countries ---> 8U "... that ugly for my mother "and close the issue until a few months after I remembered the series and looked out of curiosity. And since I liked ... but only by history
. Almost to touch me as I had not imagined that Latinos and we are damn fools of us were going to be noCusco? : DDD
This answer you in private; D 5. What is your favoritah Peruvian food? -3 - /
Talk
cause / or /

Finally ... the picture above, if for you Lots 8U choreatelo and do what quierascon him, but if one of the nice people who read this I want to believe that she does not mind sharing \\ o / And

Nau i have to leave Because I'm supossed to Be graunded and I'm scared now ... Also i have to read a really special fic / o /





[info]

0 comments:

Post a Comment